Those Fun Christmas Parties Will Start Soon!
THOSE FUN CHRISTMAS PARTIES WILL START SOON!
This year are a lot of fun fashion ideas to try! You can always wear the little black dress or a nice suit Here are a few new ideas to try:
- Metallics are a fun way to take neutral colors to a whole new level. Gold or silver are great colors to use.
- Full sequin dresses are always fun but have been very trendy lately. Instead work with festive beads in one statement-making piece like your blouse sleeves, skirts, or pants.
- Tuxedo dresses are becoming popular. A knee length version of the dress would be great for your holiday Christmas party.
- Wrap dresses are fun, flowy, and very comfortable. Try a green, red, or gold color to add that Christmas flare.
- Florals – The flower theme has been popular this fall and the trend has continued into the winter. Try a full-length floral dress to add a flare this Christmas season.
- Velvet – Suits made of full velvet are sure to grab attention this holiday season. Black, green, or red velvet suits will fit the Christmas theme well.
- Ugly Sweater – Every Christmas season there is an ugly sweater contest. Time to step it up this time to your own personal design!
Stop by Rebekah’s Bespoke Tailoring for all your holiday fashion needs this season!